The Law Office of Timothy L. Dupree, P.A.
Tim Dupree is running for District Judge. Visit TimDupreeForJudge.com to support.
- Have you been charged with a crime?
- Are you being investigated for a crime?
- Do you need to appeal a conviction?
- Have you been served divorce papers or need to file for divorce?
- Are you being prevented from visiting your child?
- Are you entitled to assets from a loved one’s estate but being denied them?
- Do you need assistance drafting a legal document or contract?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the Law Office of Timothy L. Dupree, P.A. welcomes the opportunity to serve you.
Hiring an attorney is an important decision. When your freedom, rights or liberty is at stake, it is imperative you choose an experienced and competent attorney. You need an attorney who is available to answer your questions anytime. One who actually listens and takes to heart your thoughts, ideas and suggestions to provide the best outcome for your case. The Law Office of Timothy L. Dupree, P.A. can meet those needs.
As a former prosecutor for nearly four years, Mr. Dupree prosecuted countless cases ranging from upper level violent and drug felonies to D.U.I.’s and misdemeanors. He has extensive jury trial experience and has briefed and argued cases before both the Kansas Court of Appeals and Kansas Supreme Court.
The Law Office of Timothy L. Dupree is committed to providing professional, aggressive and experienced legal representation to all of our clients. We make no distinctions between so called "BIG" cases and "little" cases. To us, every case is a "BIG" case.
Thank you for considering the Law Office of Timothy L. Dupree, P.A.